Take it easy, this was my first attempt at stop motion.
You are so creative... That was so awesome! How did you do that? Very entertaining! I can't wait to see you guys later this month! Tee hee
PS I like the music... I was feelin it. and the Cars gang fight was intense.
That was pretty awesome Grant! Next time Mr. Potato Head!
Okay Mr. Pixar! That's whats next right? How cool. What would Drake do if he knew you were playing with his cars after he went to bed?!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You are so creative... That was so awesome! How did you do that?
Very entertaining! I can't wait to see you guys later this month! Tee hee
PS I like the music... I was feelin it. and the Cars gang fight was intense.
That was pretty awesome Grant! Next time Mr. Potato Head!
Okay Mr. Pixar! That's whats next right? How cool. What would Drake do if he knew you were playing with his cars after he went to bed?!!!
Post a Comment