HAHA Leaf fight!! I love it! That looks so fun. So I am trying to watch South Park and our computer is being really slow and it won't play.... grrr. I'll keep trying and let you know who I think is your match.
PS... that is a HUGE stroller!!! That is like the cadillac of strollers right there. WOW, where do you get one of those?
4 comments:
HAHA Leaf fight!! I love it! That looks so fun. So I am trying to watch South Park and our computer is being really slow and it won't play.... grrr. I'll keep trying and let you know who I think is your match.
PS... that is a HUGE stroller!!! That is like the cadillac of strollers right there. WOW, where do you get one of those?
Who's that lil fella standing next to the stroller?
You are so gay Grant! If you and Brandon weren't married to Natalie and I you and Brandon would be married to each other!
That lil fella is joycer and I can't believe how happy we look! :) I love my granter
Post a Comment