PS... I've just come from Kinder's blog. You're a real smarty pants aren't cha?! I saw that mumbo jumbo comment of yours.... What is the world coming to? Hee hee you crack me up! I'm glad you guys enjoyed the bread.
How did I miss these posts? Welcome to the world, Logan! Such a sweetie! Yeah, that boy of your's is a definite Giron! Let's hope he gets Nat's temperment though. I think the pic of the Drakester is hilarious! He looks like he is studying the photos. That lil perv!It's great!
I thought I'd send a you a little love cuz you are always sad when you don't get comments. HA I bet you get so excited when you see you have 4 comments! j/k. Well anyway I love you so much and think you are the sweetest dad and hubby.
4 comments:
I am so exited! What a sweet baby. I am glad you guys got your computer fixed... it's a lonely blogging world without you and Nat.
PS... I've just come from Kinder's blog. You're a real smarty pants aren't cha?! I saw that mumbo jumbo comment of yours.... What is the world coming to?
Hee hee you crack me up!
I'm glad you guys enjoyed the bread.
How did I miss these posts?
Welcome to the world, Logan! Such a sweetie! Yeah, that boy of your's is a definite Giron! Let's hope he gets Nat's temperment though.
I think the pic of the Drakester is hilarious! He looks like he is studying the photos. That lil perv!It's great!
I thought I'd send a you a little love cuz you are always sad when you don't get comments. HA I bet you get so excited when you see you have 4 comments! j/k. Well anyway I love you so much and think you are the sweetest dad and hubby.
Post a Comment