OH MY GOSH! I am hysterical right now!! What is this from?? If I had to guess I would say it's from my parents' trip to NASCAR. Seems to be the right amount of redneck... And I'm taggin' ya bee:)
HA HAAAA! That is awesome! Was that you before the atkins diet? Nice mullet too by the way! But seriously. Ummmm.... wow! I think that is all about the boat races up in Washington. You should see some of the characters up in Daytona, FL for the "Daytona 500" races; they get pretty gussied up. Yehaaaaw cowboy! Heeuck Heeuck (redneck laugh).
4 comments:
OH MY GOSH! I am hysterical right now!! What is this from?? If I had to guess I would say it's from my parents' trip to NASCAR. Seems to be the right amount of redneck...
And I'm taggin' ya bee:)
HA HAAAA! That is awesome! Was that you before the atkins diet? Nice mullet too by the way! But seriously. Ummmm.... wow! I think that is all about the boat races up in Washington. You should see some of the characters up in Daytona, FL for the "Daytona 500" races; they get pretty gussied up. Yehaaaaw cowboy! Heeuck Heeuck (redneck laugh).
Yeah WTF is right! I bet Natalie took it. She was admiring his back boobs, crack and mullet. He's got the whole package. :)
Can I just say SEXY???
Post a Comment